new features in package CVS

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Jan 31 08:47:05 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 06:03:11PM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:

>   Empty pkg.acl file: only the package owner [1] is allowed access.

>   - packages, by default, on import will have a empty pkg.acl added.
>   These can be removed by the owner if they truly wish.

Why not have a default of open access? It would allow to follow the
guidelines:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Policy/WhoIsAllowedToModifyWhichPackages#afterinclude

(As a side note, I don't see a reason to restrict acces to the cvs in general
case: when roles are clearly defined people don't mess with others
packages, even though they have access).

--
Pat