Koji doesn't like "ExclusiveArch: noarch i386 x86_64" noarch packages

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri May 18 15:23:28 UTC 2007

On Friday 18 May 2007 11:20:48 Matthias Saou wrote:
> As I feared... and it probably wasn't plague, but mock, refusing to
> build a package for its "BuildArch:" if it's not contained in
> "ExclusiveArch:", which does make sense...
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=10271 :
> "BuildrootError: error building package (arch noarch), mock exited with
> status 10"
>
> Seems like it's no longer possible to make a noarch package only
> available to certain archs. Any suggestions on how to fix this, or
> work around it? Some kind of blacklisting inside the compose tool?
> Fixing Koji to accept the hack?

Oooh, we use ExcludeArch not ExclusiveArch for that internally, I bet
the "hack" just doesn't extend to ExclusiveArch.  For now, can you switch to
ExcludeArch the arches that won't work, and file a ticket at
hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/koji to look into this?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora