Fedora Logo: Modifications and a new one

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:47:08 UTC 2005

On 11/8/05, nodata <fedora at nodata.co.uk> wrote:
> But not understanding a logo is distracting and annoying. Is that good?

I'm not distracted... nor am I annoyed... perhaps the fault lies
inward and not with the logo.

If you choose to go back and read up on the initial discussion when
this draft was presented... you'll find the link to
http://capstrat.com/development/fedora/ which has several images as
links to tell the logo development story.  Several people agreed in
the first round of discussion about the draft in september that
http://capstrat.com/development/fedora/fedoraLogo_10.jpg
makes a particularly good "slogan" that could be used initially as
banner material and as a t-shirt design to dissiminate the underlying
message.

This level of discussion is not moving things foward. If you have
different modifications to present.. do like dfong did..create a set
of modifications to the draft and present them.

-jef