tshirts

Dunrite Printing bill at dunriteprinting.com
Mon Nov 14 14:52:41 UTC 2005

I was at fedoraforum.org reading about the t-shirts that are available from
expresscafe, and someone referred me to this list.

I am interested in printing t-shirts for fedora. I have been in and out of
the project since it started, and I recently just got back into it with core
4. I am 34 years old, an IT administrator by day, and I own a Screen
Printing business on the side. I have been in the printing industry for
almost ten years, and owned the screen printing business for about 5 years
going on 6. Anyways, this is not a hopeless plug for business, I don't need
additional business, I stay busy enough, but I do believe in the quality of
the shirts my shop can produce, and I want a high quality shirt available
for not only myself, but everyone. You can check out my webpage if you want
to know about my business. Keep in mind I do not update the website or even
sell off it anymore, I normally stick with resellers, schools, fire houses
etc. A couple of my bigger clients right now are Coke and Little Caesars. I
am the screen printer, I have a couple of people that work for me, but there
would be no middleman, and I would be printing the shirts myself, so the
quality would be guaranteed. We could also have other than white colored
t-shirts, since this is a real screen printing process, not an inkjet or
anything like that.

How could I find out more about who I should talk to about printing
t-shirts?