Security features

Dawid Gajownik gajownik at fedora.pl
Sat Nov 26 16:06:37 UTC 2005

Dnia 11/26/2005 04:28 PM, Użytkownik Rahul Sundaram napisał:

> Fstack-protector is already mentioned in
> http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc5/test1-latest-en/#sn-security.

Yes, I know, but IMHO it's important to mention it in annoncements. Just
take a look a recent articles about Fedora on /. or osnews.com:
http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/11/25/1454209&tid=110
http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=12761
Authors just summarize official announcements. They won't even bother to
read Release Notes :(

> I will include more comprehensive information about the other
> security features to the wiki and link from the release notes -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Security.

Thanks!

> You are already in the edit group for the Fedora wiki. If you want to
>  include such information yourself see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing

Well, I'm not a native English speaker and right now I don't feel so
comfortable in writing official texts. My grammar sucks and I don't want
  people to laugh at me ;) Writing on mailing lists or in bugzilla is a
bit something different...

--

   ^_*