Selling systems with Fedora preloaded.

Marc Wiriadisastra marc.w at smlintl.com.au
Tue Nov 29 01:47:21 UTC 2005

Creating update cd's I saw a post on a forum with someone created
updated cd's so that you pre-download lets say each week/month a list of
updates then update the computer prior to it leaving?

I figure that the devs have enough on their plate than creating this
sorta stuff but I would think something along those lines could be a
possibility.

Regards,

Marc