fedora logo on wikipedia

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Apr 28 14:13:33 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 16:36 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_project_organization.png
>>
>> I would gladly do a new chart, but I need help of figuring which are all
>> the entities and the relations between them.
>
> Feel free to ask me off list. I am planning to write up a article on how
> the current governance model works.

Based on the ASCII-art provided by Rahul i did this diagram representing
the Fedora governance:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/governance_diagram.svg

Then modified it myself in something i think is more useful from an
end-user point of view:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/fedora_diagram.svg

Do you think it is correct/useful/politically correct enough?

--
nicu