[Fedora-freemedia-list] REQUEST: INDIA - ZEESHAN CHAWDHARY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sat Apr 29 18:01:10 UTC 2006

Hello, Zeeshan.

First let me apologize for taking so long to respond to your email.
It's not that I had forgotten, I just didn't know what to say.

I didn't want to turn down an offer to help, but I didn't know how to
accept your gracious offer.

Again, so sorry for the delay, but I think I have something... Tell me
what you think.

If you browse to this page [link 1 below], you'll see there are a lot of
Free Media [2] request still waiting to be filled.

One way to get people off the waiting list and Fedora Core 5 discs out,
is the same way you'll get yours - through Sponsored Media [3]

The more sponsors we can get, the more free media requests can be filled
in a timely manner.

The Fedora Ambassadors and myself would love it if you could help spread
the word about Sponsored Media.

Then as we get more sponsors then we have Free Media requests, I may
call on you to spread the word about Free Media.

Thank you again for your Free Media request and your generosity to
help.  Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Karlie Robinson
Owner, Webpath Technologies
On the Web at:
http://webpath.net