Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Fwd: Linux User award entry

write a quick 250 words about Fedora and why it is the best distribution. I am sure you discuss this most days, so hopefully it should not take you too long!

I get instantly suspicious when I hear someone ask me to say why "we're the best". I don't like doing things like that. We say *what we are* and *what we stand for* and let other people worry about rankings.

Is anyone responding to this? If so, please CC me on a draft before it gets sent.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack