[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: [Ambassadors] Question about usage of parts of the background image of FC6

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 17:47:19 UTC 2006

This group has not requested permission to use the logo and other
graphics, and have they asked permission to change the logo, they
wouldn't have got it. The logo is protected in the form as seen on
fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo and shall not be changed from it.

Max -- who should get in touch with them regarding this?

Thanks,

On 10/16/06, Heiko Adams <heiko.adams at gmx.de> wrote:

> --

Alex Maier