Re: rotating banners, first idea

On 02/06/07, John Babich <jmbabich gmail com> wrote:
On 6/2/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

<snip>

> Just pointing out that page doesn't exist yet and we need the
> documentation first. Is anyone interested in working on that?

I already "wikified" the LiveCD How-To, so it seems logical I should turn
that into a more formal document.

I haven't worked with Pungi yet. My first attempts at Revisor were not
successful.

If someone gives me the technical support and fact-checking assistance,
I can go ahead and write something up. I would appreciate if other
members of the  Fedora Team, especially the Docs team, could assist
me in the process.

Hey, I've been talking with the Revisor guys about doing documentation
for it. Check this post on the docs-list:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2007-June/msg00001.html

We could move this discussion over to there?

Jon