Fedora Repos on DVD

Karlie Robinson webpath at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 17 19:42:47 UTC 2007

I haven't gotten much feed back from the Fedora Community on ways to
boost capacity (even just keep up with..) Free Media.

What I've come up with here is to offer the Fedora Repos on DVD [1].

Complete Fedora 7 Repository on 3 DVDs. Includes the two Release
Repository DVDs and the Updates Repository as of June 15, 2007,

Each set we ship from On-Disk.com will include three Free Media
Sponsorhsips so I would be grateful if you could digg this [2]

~Karlie

[1] http://on-disk.com/product_info.php/products_id/288
[2] http://digg.com/linux_unix/Fedora_7_Repository_on_DVDs