Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 3 11:30:42 UTC 2008

Hey all,

I didn't exactly leave a lot of time for people to reply to my
doing this morning and instead started this:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanRoberts/F9AlphaNotes

It's by no means perfect, but it might be useful. I chose a completely
arbitrary 5 features to stick under highlights, so they probably need
changing. In fact, probably all the content needs changing or the idea
disregarding entirely but it kept me entertained for a while :)

I'll leave it there until I hear whether people think this is a
worthwhile direction or not...

Best wishes,

Jon