Re: separate fpo domain? (was Re: making the website better)

On Feb 8, 2008 2:39 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Oh I didn't mean to say you were, sorry about that. I meant to show them
> as an example of what I think people are thinking when you're talking
> about a central point of contact.

No wonder people thought I was nuts then!   <grin>

> I definitely think it's far more useful to draw up mockups and plans and
> build discussion around them instead of arguing about ideas that we
> might not even be interpreting the same way. ;-)

Mockups certainly help convey what folks have in mind more than words
in cases like this.  Unfortunately, I have a difficult time putting
together a stick figure....  :)

Thanks for the discussion!

--Jeffrey