Re: Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Russell Harrison wrote:

I'm operating on the assumption that the colors used within the logo
are "official".  I notice that there is clearly an intention to add
more colors to that page but it hasn't been done yet.  Máirín blogged
about some color pallets she was playing with in Agave but I suspect
there hasn't be an actual effort to define a Fedora color pallet. That
is probably a task that should be worked on by both the Marketing and
Artwork teams.

Maybe someone wants to put this task up and claim it?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

Also... when is the next meeting? Looks like a bunch of work items due on 2/6 and 2/13. How are those going?

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager