Re: Fedora 9 Theme for iGoogle

On Feb 13, 2008 7:21 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Eduardo Villagrán Morales wrote:
> Hi friends,
> I make an iGoogle Theme for Fedora 9 [1], now i am working to show a
> time remains for F9 release on this theme.

I think I a bit too soon to put a countdown for the release, there are a
lot of things that may happen and get the release delayed a few days.

For F8 we had the counter running only for the few last weeks. For F9 we
may plan in advance and have a better counter, for example a PNG which
one can include in his HTML and is automatically updated.

I just tried out the theme, and must say that I love it.
If there's anything i'd change, it would be the inactive 'Tab's' font color to white or a lighter gray.

I'm keeping the theme on my Google Homepage :)

Cheers,
Nushio

--
Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno