Fedora Studios Spin?

I was searching the web when i found this page
http://studio-linux.org/studios/, i know it is a little bit obsolete,
but if you see many of those studios  use (or used) Fedora Core 1/2.

So I've got an idea: why don't create a Fedora Spin with open source
movie/sound/image programmes. Yes, i know you may think this is the
wrong place for such issues, but I'm here to asking you what you
think, maybe it would be useful to know if someone is available to
take such responsibility (building rpm, QA etc...).

I read some time ago that there is an Art spin planned. Why don't add
movie tools and name it Fedora Studio Spin?  There are a lot of
hobbyists that are in search of a free studio suite for their own
videos and """films""", it could be a reason to chose fedora instead
of commercial alternatives that many can't legally afford.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini