Free Me Too

Hi

We have been discussing taking Free Me to the next step. Free Me is a collection of open licensed content bundled with a Live CD. Jonathan Roberts, I appreciate your suggestions. Let's get started.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/FreeMeToo

In particular, any hints on finding some of the content under open codec formats or conversion procedures would be appreciated. Additional content suggestions too. Music, Videos, Books etc. They should be freely distributable and preferably have no use restrictions. I will put together a Fedora spin bundling all these content after sometime.