Re: Press release on publican?

Hi- The Publican blog is now published on the press blog: http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/20/fedora-documentation-project-introduces-publican/. There wasn't a decided title to the blog, so I used "Fedora Documentation Project Introduces Publican," but feel free to suggest something else and we can tweak this if necessary.

thanks,
Kerri