Re: Press release on publican?

Karsten- Thanks for the title suggestion, I've changed it on the blog.

thanks,
Kerri

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 17:03 -0500, Kerrin Catallozzi wrote:
Hi- The Publican blog is now published on the press blog: http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/20/fedora-documentation-project-introduces-publican/. There wasn't a decided title to the blog, so I used "Fedora Documentation Project Introduces Publican," but feel free to suggest something else and we can tweak this if necessary.

How about "Red Hat introduces Publican".

Fedora isn't really the upstream on this tool, it's just packaged for
our consumption.  Fedora Docs is informally evaluating it not clearly
adopting it, which the title implies.

- Karsten