Re: Best way to announce things?

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
I'd like some ideas from people. Fedora does *loads* of cool stuff
that isn't just development work, but community enabling work. While I
think the interviews work well to promote the development, and FWN
does a great job of documenting how the development happens and all
the internal goings on in the community, I think we need another
mechanism for letting people know about cool infrastructure and
community enabling stuff that goes on.

Please define "people", is about the people in the Fedora world or general public, people who don't follow the happenings in Fedora?
The approach to take may differ depending on the target.