Ubuntu Marketing ( on the Fedora Marketing List ? )

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Sat Feb 23 13:26:21 UTC 2008

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:11:53 -0500
Mike Feravolo <321.784.5553 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> When I went of to the Fedora Machine in my office to play the MP3, it
> gave me the rant of about free software and then pointed me to the
> propriety codecs and I downloaded the on that didn't cost anything.

Wrong, it pointed you to the opensource mp3 codec which you obtained
within the laws of the United States.  It was not proprietary.  The
offering of other actual proprietary codecs within Codeina is a bug in
my mind and needs to be resolved for F9.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)