Re: ubuntu marketing

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Valent Turkovic
<valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
>  Right now people new to fedora come to fedora website (or at some
>  fedora booth at a conference), download or copy fedora cd/dvd, install
>  it, try to surf and when they come to some flash site they get an
>  error while flash player fails to install. They generally conclude
>  that fedora "sucks". They don't see this message you are saying.

All this debate about flash, if I remember correctly, the firefox
plugin installer installed flash well to my box. Just with one catch
.. ~/.mozilla/plugins/ directory must exist or the installation will
fail.

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru