CONFIRMED: marketing meeting, Thursday, 2000 UTC

John Adams joadams at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 13:42:31 UTC 2008

Team:

Per our last meeting, I've put together a draft skeleton of a Fedora
marketing plan. I benchmarked against several templates and existing
marketing plans and pulled together the sections I believe are most
relevant for Fedora. I'm not able to post to the wiki yet, so I'm just
attaching the document to this email for now. I look forward to
discussing this on today's chat, and figuring out how to best get people
to claim ownership of different sections of the plan.

Thanks!
John

--
John Q. Adams