LinuxGlobe Podcasts Now Available! :D

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:09:54 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I've also dropped a message to the people doing the Fedora Reloaded
> podcast and invited them to drop by the marketing-list...
>
> Best,
>
> Jon

I thought you might just do that.

There's some untapped potential here for sure.  I think people should
get their heads together as a bigger team and layout a plan for what
content to produce over the course of the F10 release cycle.   We
definitely have the tools in-distro for audio casting of reasonable
quality.  The video stuff is going to be a harder slog, given the
state of the tools we can ship. But I think its a worthwhile slog, and
I hope that as we beat our heads against the brick wall a bit out in
the open, trying to get useful video out the door, we'll attract the
people who will find that the video tools are the itch they want to
scratch..but they just don't realize it yet because no one has told
them has pointed out to them yet just how itchy that particular part
of our ecosystem is.

-jef"Open video production tools, is like that spot right between your
shoulder blades...the spot back scratchers were invented for."spaleta