Workshop about Linux in Dharan, Nepal -- Help! wanted

Ahsan ahsan.jnl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:03:49 UTC 2008

Tushar,

One question --

Will there be any presentation about working on  FEDORA... and the like...
or is the workshop mainly focused on raising awareness among people  ?

Please let me know asap.

Thanks and have a nice time :)

--
Md. Ahsanur Rashid,

Undergraduate Student,
Level-4, Term-1,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE),
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET),
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Tel - (+88) 01715621323

Web: http://introspection.me.uk/