Article: Concept Art for Fedora 10

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 14 13:34:52 UTC 2008

Hy all,

my first idea was also "we live in 2008 and not 19xx .... " but thats
another thing ;-)
But I also has the thought if we can't think a bit bigger for FC10?!
This is the 10th Version of an Operatingsystem. 10th Anniversery. We
have a one and THEN the null behind. We have decades going forward...

So just some thoughts/ideas we could have:
- collect all the (unpublished) Artwork of the years and put them together
- ask VIP's (let your imagination flow who this could be...) make some
Artwork
- put in some photos as backgrounds, maybe from big events or meetings...
- other ideas...

So, any comments on my ideas?

sincerly
Henrik Heigl