Re: Some marketing tips from Linux magazine

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Joe:
OK. That's useful to know about. I'll watch that list. The important
part is the description. Some of these features have useful
descriptions some are not as easy to understand at a glance.

What do people think? Maybe the SSS could help us here? And the
FeatureList could be promoted more/cleaned up by marketing or docs
people?

Which descriptions don't make sense either in the summary or after reading the specification. I think these are fairly good descriptions considering they are essentially developer specifications.