Re: Fedora on the Final Frontier

> 2008/3/4 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade redhat com>:
> >  Hmmm ... at least these two ideas need humans to parse them, for various
> >  spammish and nicety reasons.  We need a team!  I volunteer.  Anyone
> >  else?
>
> Would collecting stories be something we invited our friends at
> fedoraforum to take a stab at?  Obviously there would be some round of
> vetting and editting if we were going to make use of them.  But could
> we make use of fedoraforum to collect a large pool of stories as a
> first step in the proccess?

+1 ... that's a great way to get anyone to submit with minimal barriers.
Does that forum allow some kind of voting?

Someone(s) would still need to let the rest of us know.  Or would there
be a forum thread we could just watch via RSS?

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org