Re: "your fedora story" idea?

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:

Scott Thistle wrote:
I think MyExperience would suffice. fedoraproject.org will probably be somewhere in the URL anyway.

Scott

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 08:48 +1000, Stewart Campbell wrote:

Thanks for all the support!  Lemee know what you think -- ian

How about:
- My Fedora
- My Fedora Experience

The old Fedora t-shirts used to say "I Am Fedora" i think... how about "I Am" or something like that?

i-am.fedoraproject.org

Elsewhere in this thread we decided to do it under FWN, I think.
However this is not a bad idea in case that doesn't work out.