Co-branding?

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 18:04:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 18:04 +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote:

> I think everyone who really know fedora know how RH is helping us, and
> i think it the biggest prize we can give it.

As an idea that I think is good for Fedora and addresses some of Rahul's
original concern, do we have a "History of Fedora" page?

If/when we do, a nice timeline diagram that looks all Fedora pretty, we
can link to it from our front page.  That way people interested in such
things can find out for themselves without a ton of independent research
or "just knowing".

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41