naming discussion for Fedora community grid project (previously aka Fedora at Home)

nihed mbarek nihedmm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:28:27 UTC 2008

Fedora GROUPTHINK or Fedora COINTELLIGENCE are good for me :)
but all proposition are good, great job Red Hat Team

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Marc Wiriadisastra <marc at mwiriadi.id.au>
wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 16:59 -0400, Bryan Che wrote:
> > Hi, as a follow-up to my proposal to create a Fedora community grid
> > project
> > (
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-March/msg00022.html
> )
> > and our discussion at fedora-advisory-board regarding naming
> > (
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-March/msg00100.html
> ),
> > I asked John Adams and some of the creative people at Red Hat to help us
> > brainstorm names for this project.  They did a great job, and I've
> > attached the output of their work.  Note that these names are all just
> > suggestions and starting points for conversation.
> >
> > Please provide input on names.  I'll let the conversation go for a week
> > and then put up a consensus vote on 4/4 as to what we will name this
> > project.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Bryan
>
> I like REM Cycle or the Fedora Dream Project
> Fedora Group Intelligence sounds sophisticated while I like it as well
> people might think they have nothing to offer.
>
> Also Turbine as well is good for me.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc
>
> --

M'BAREK Med Nihed,
Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa
Association for Computing Machinery Member
PUB 1024D/FCC5B291 2006-02-28 [expires: 2008-12-27]
FPR 16A4 AC3F 0B84 B3D1 A0E5 9BCC AD13 0DAE FCC5 B291