Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Twitter & Identica

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 06:30:28AM -0400, Kam Salisbury wrote:
> Yay!
>
> Fedora on Twitter.com passed 600 followers!
>
> Fedora on Identi.ca passed 40 followers!

Fantastic.  It looks like we are posting to identi.ca, and that is
auto-posting to Twitter?

Also, if someone who has access to the account gets a chance, can you
update the 'Bio' to the four freedoms?  Something such as:

"I am Freedom, Friends, Features, and First."

Cheers - Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41