Slogan for F11

Michelle Thompson mthompso at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 18:44:46 UTC 2009

I wanted to add:
	Freedom continues.

However ... I am not able to log into the slogan page. Maybe I don't
have the right role or som'n.

If someone can help me figure out how to log in to:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_release_slogan

as username = mthompso
  ... then I can add there.

Notes/reasoning:
	Freedom continues over time (comparing ancient times to now), and
freedom is one of the key words, and I can imagine that the artwork is
free (open spaces, etc.) and continues (the mountains, sky, etc. don't
just end after the artwork; they themselves continue ... one could imagine).

	BONUS possibility:
If we 'animated' the slogan Freedom continues. Then the F is in Fedora,
1 is in the 'd' in freedom and the other 1 is in the 't' in continues.

	F      1            1
	Freedom Continues

... of course, that's if you wanted to 'transform' F11 into the slogan.

Happy to add to the page! Just lookin' for a nudge on how.

Cheers,
mt

--
Looking to carve out IT costs?