Re: mkliveinitrd bug

Hi,

   > Hello, I tracked down why rawhide does not boot from nand. Details
   > in this bug report:

Awesome, Marco!  Thanks so much!

As Peter suggested, I should look at getting nightly builds set up soon.
Would you like to share infrastructure so that the build run spits out
SoaS images at the same as F11-XO images?  If so, any preference for
whether to do it on an OLPC machine or on something like sunjammer?

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb laptop org>