Re: Fedora Developers XO program

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 10:55:41PM -0500, David Nalley wrote:
> Hi All:
[...]
> The week following FUDcon I suggested to Ed and SJ that they let the
> Fedora Ambassadors run the NA Developer XO program
[...]
> They decided to take me up on the offer and shipped 100 XOs to us.

This seems a great idea to me - at the Fedora booth at FOSDEM 2009
there were four XOs and always tons of people at the booth prodding
the XOs.

I personally got involved with Sugar/SugarLabs because I G1G1'ed.

If you get the opportunity to extend this to non-NA Fedora ambassadors
please do.

> I have a larger of goal of wanting the 'holy list' accomplished
> at the end of the 6 months and thus a usable 4th grade math curriculum
> available.

What's the best community gathering place for that effort - #sugar and
devel lists sugarlabs org?

Martin