Re: Meeting today?

Yes.  Meeting at 1pm today, Eastern US time.

The agenda: assessment of the current state of rawhide on the XO, what gaps need to be filled, and how that matches the time we have left before release.

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
  [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]