No build today

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 20:31:55 UTC 2009

On Monday, March 02 2009, Chris Ball said:
> No build today because livecd-creator has stopped working here:
>
>    Error creating Live CD : syslinux not installed : no suitable
>    /usr/lib/syslinux/*menu.c32 found
>
> Anyone know what's up with that?  :)

I updated syslinux on Friday, but I'd been building on my machine with
the new one for a while I thought.  I'll have to take a look, but it
might be tomorrow between the fact that I've got my long class this
evening and my workstation was powered off over the weekend for some
electrical work in Westford (... and then no one went in today due to
the snow)

Jeremy