20090305 daily build

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Thu Mar 5 22:44:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

   > I saw something odd when booting this image -- the first GDM launch
   > crashed, then it relaunched itself, and didn't crash after that; I
   > reported this to the GDM maintainer.  Also, the ability to choose
   > between Sugar and GNOME in GDM has disappeared, but will be back in
   > tomorrow's build.

These are both fixed in:

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/gdm/2.25.2/12.fc11/i586/gdm-2.25.2-12.fc11.i586.rpm

Some decisions coming up soon:

* should we use an overlay for /home?  how big?
* should we partition the NAND and swap to it?
* maybe, at least for NAND, we should be using an installed image rather
  than a live image?
* should the bootable.gz include a swap partition?

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>