No build today

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Tue Mar 10 22:14:56 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

   > Thanks for the update. I wondered what happened over the last
   > couple of days. Is the build scripted, if so is the log output from
   > the build somewhere like the joyride stuff?

It's scripted through the Makefile in fedora-xo.git, but it only uploads
something if everything succeeds; in the case of the depsolving errors
we had, it doesn't upload.  For the moment I don't mind that situation,
but would take a patch to the Makefile that uploads a build.log
regardless of whether the build succeeds.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>