No meeting today, and a question about meetings

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 13:02:53 UTC 2009

Hi folks.  I'm afraid I've got other responsibilities that are going to
prevent me from running a meeting today.

Let me ask this question: how valuable have these weekly meetings been for
you?  It looks like there's strong activity on the mailing list, and
continuing progress, if perhaps a bit slower than everyone would like.

Having me say "gee, no time for a meeting this week, sorry" feels pretty
lame.  If the meetings are valuable, we should probably find someone else
to run them at this point.  I feel like I'm doing many jobs poorly, and in
my limited time would like to concentrate on a job to do well -- and at
this point, I feel like there are several other people who could be
running these meetings successfully.

Comments welcome.

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]