Re: [Sugar-devel] [SoaS-2] Another Snapshot!

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
On 14.03.2009, at 00:07, Gary C Martin wrote:

On 13 Mar 2009, at 20:10, Caroline Meeks wrote:

I am getting a grey screen on the two computers I've tried it on.

FWIW: It's booting fine here on a Mac using Sun's VirtualBox, haven't
done much more than boot it and run a few Activities yet.

Regards,
--Gary

Hangs for me in VMWare Fusion right after loading initrd, does not continue to boot nor start X. Previous image worked fine.

- Bert -

Hi all,

thanks for giving this a try so quickly! Well, I just burnt it on a CD and gave it a try. It worked quite well here, so I got a graphical screen and was able to use most of the activities.

I'm not sure what might be the reason for the issues you're encountering, but I tend to see Rawhide again as the cause.

I also get a gray screen for some seconds after the Fedora progress bar disappeared, but then the mouse cursor appears. Hmm...

--Sebastian

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian when com