the new background of the login screen upsets me

What is the software location of the picture shown as background? I'd like to replace that picture on my personal system.

Seems to me whoever chose the background that was introduced last week did not consider that items with overtones of dissentious subjects such as politics or religion might elicit emotional reactions. I'm concerned that when my system prominently shows a picture with a temple, that might be interpreted as "Mikus worships paganism". I want the choice of whether my system presents arcane associations to be mine - not that of an anonymous release builder.

mikus