[Fedora-packaging] Missing this week's meetings (again)

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 03:58:07 UTC 2006

Due to the fact that I'll be in a customer meeting on Thursday morning,
I'm going to miss both the FESCO and the Packaging meetings. :(

Next week, I should be at LinuxWorld, and I'll make sure to hide under
the booth and attend via my EVDO Treo (I'm still excited about getting
that working with Linux).

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Technical Team Lead || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!