[Fedora-packaging] OSGi Packaging Changes

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri Jun 12 14:33:50 UTC 2009

Le Ven 12 juin 2009 16:17, Toshio Kuratomi a écrit :

> The draft can be a coy of the new draft based off the existing
> guidelines or it can be just the sections that you are
> adding/modifying.
>  It should also include any explanation of why the changes are
> justified
> written so someone unfamiliar with the problem space can understand.
> We
> may request more information from you in order to polish the draft.

Also, this stuff seems eclipse-oriented, but eclipse is not our only
java app, OSGI is not eclispse-specific and anyway OSGI components
often include java bits other apps also use

How is that all supposed to integrate without creating an eclipse
specific closed garden with half the content duplicated in another
form in the rest of the distro?

(of course I may have misunderstood the proposal)

--
Nicolas Mailhot