A lot of AVC messages running "make install" from the kernel source dir.

Aleksey Nogin aleksey at nogin.org
Thu Apr 15 06:58:37 UTC 2004

On 14.04.2004 20:00, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

>> # /dev/cdrom is a removable device. Is there a better way to say this?
>> /dev/hdc             -b     system_u:object_r:removable_device_t
>>
> I don't know.  We have though about this, but what happens when you have
> more then one cdrom?

Well, kudzu already creates /dev/cdrom, /dev/cdrom1, etc symlinks, may
be it should be augmented to also relabel the targets of those links as
removable_device_t? Alternatively, is there a way to talk about a target
of a symlink in file_contexts?

--
Aleksey Nogin

Home Page: http://nogin.org/
E-Mail: nogin at cs.caltech.edu (office), aleksey at nogin.org (personal)
Office: Jorgensen 70, tel: (626) 395-2907