[FC5] Samba and SELinux

Folks,

What is the procedure for creating Samba shares and
getting around the SELinux issues?

Samba by default no longer works with shares such
as [homes] and any other added shares without administrator
intervention to add SELinux labels on share directories.

Please direct me to the FAQ for Samba & SELinux or
please tell me what I have to do to get samba shares
working.

In my case - I am getting permission denied in the audit
logs and in the message logs for nmbd, I am getting
directories do not exists errors (when they actually
do!).

Kind regards,
Dan