HOWTO: kdebluetooth with SELinux on FC5

Thorsten Scherf tscherf at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 09:58:53 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 09:50 +0200, Charles-Edouard Ruault wrote:
> Hi all,
> for those who are interested, after struggling to get kdebluetooth to
> work on my FC5 with SELinux targetted policy i've published a HOWTO at
> the following address: http://www.ruault.com/kdebluetooth/
> Feel free to let me know if i've missed something or if it can be improved.
> Regards.

4) Configure selinux You need to download and install one of the
following policy modules, depending on the pin helper you're going to
use:

      * bluez-pin, source file here. <-- just a .te-file
      * kblupin, source file here.   <--  just a .te-file
Save the policy file and then as root, load it using the following
command:semodule -i policyname.pp

You can't load the source file as mentioned in your HOWTO. You have to
rebuild a policy-package file and than use semodule -i file.pp to load
it.

--
Thorsten Scherf, RHCE, RHCA, RHCSS       Mobile: ++49 172 61 32 548
Red Hat GLS EMEA                         Fax: ++49 2064 470 564