Re: Disable for java?

BTW, sorry, I'm not sure if I made this clear.  The reason execmem message logging is a problem is that they're flooding my logs and are making log reading very difficult.  It seems to be about a couple of hundred messages at Tomcat startup and another couple hundred every hour, so it's a big pain to deal with them.

Thanks