Re: selinux in fc5

Hongwei Li wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about selinux in fc5.  My system:

kernel:         2.6.16-1.2111_FC5smp
selinux-policy-targeted:     2.2.38-1.fc5

I need to modify the policy to meet our requests.  But, when I search
targeted-sources, I could not find anything.

Is the targeted-sources excluded from fc5 selinux?
If yes, how to modify the policy?  Where to put my local.te and where to run
"make load" as in fc4, or I should do it in a completely different way, how?

Tweaking policy is different in FC5 (and IMHO much better/simpler), using loadable modules.

I'd suggest reading http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/FC5Features and some of the other selinux pages on the Fedora wiki.

Paul.